Now compatible with Fluke Connect™ App
The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter is the ultimate troubleshooting tool for electricians and instrumentation professionals, combining the functionality of a loop calibrator with the power of a digital multimeter. By equipping the 789 with a temperature measurement module and the wireless data logging capabilities of Fluke Connect™ with ShareLive™ video call (sold separately), process technicians can now do a lot more while carrying a lot less. And with its built-in, selectable 250 ohm HART® resistor, it eliminates the need to carry a separate resistor with you.
Features of the Fluke 789:
- 24 V Loop power supply
- Very large dual display
- Enhanced backlight with 2 brightness settings
- 1200 ohm drive capability on mA source
- HART mode setting with loop power and a built-in 250 ohm resistor
- 0% and 100 % buttons to toggle between 4 and 20 mA sourcing for a quick span check
- Externally accessible fuses for easy replacement
- Infrared-port to process data in FlukeView Forms (V2.1) software
Fluke 789 features that are also included in the Fluke 787:
- Precision 1000 V, 440 mA True-RMS digital multimeter
- 0.1% dc voltage accuracy
- 0.05% dc current accuracy
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes
- Diode Test and Continuity Beeper
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- 20 mA DC current source / loop calibrator / simulator
- Manual Step (100%, 25%, Coarse, Fine) plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes
Meets 1000 Volt EN61010-1 CAT III standards and 600 Volt EN61010-1 CAT IV standards.
Compatible with Fluke Connect! – Purchase the IR3000FC to connect to your 789 wirelessly!