Ideally designed for non-invasive checks of insulation condition, the Fluke 360 leakage meter allows you to perform tests without powering down the installation or disconnecting equipment – saving you time, without compromising on quality or safety.
The unique jaw design of the Fluke 360 AC Leakage Current Clamp Meter eliminates the influence of adjacent current conductors, and minimises the effects of external magnetic fields, even at low currents. This allows you to perform accurate and reliable tests in today’s crowded electrical environments. The tough and high-quality jaw design of the Fluke 360 leakage tester guarantees high stability for long-term repeatability and durability.
- Measurement of leakage current with 3 mA range and 1 µA of resolution, for accurate monitoring of insulation erosion
- Broad range of measurement, from 1 µA up to 60 A, for all installation needs
- Advanced shielding to ensure accurate results when measuring near other conductors
- The high durability clamp construction can withstand over 50,000 operations, added ruggedness that extends the life of your leakage clamp.
- Easy-to-carry, pocket-sized leakage current tester with wide 40 mm (1.5 in) jaw size
- Handy “Display-Hold” button for capturing leakage current readings in hard-to-reach places
- Auto power-off, with warning buzzer, saves battery life
- Conformance to IEC1010 and EMC standard for confident measurements
- Meets all of the applications and performance classes in safety standard VDE0404-4 and VDE0702 for leakage current and differential current measurement of electrical appliances