With the striking design of the Fluke 330 Series Clamp Meters, there’s a new way for you make to current measurements. At how you use your tools, and how to get the results you need, faster and more conveniently. The result is a new, ergonomic concept, shaped to fit your hand and to access tight spots easily.
The Fluke 336 Clamp Meter is a True-rms clamp meter that measures ac/dc current and voltage, ohms and motor start-up current. This model also features a large, backlit and display and an auto shut-off function to maximise battery life.
- Three year warranty
- True RMS clamp meter
- Measures AC/DC amps, AC/DC volts, ohms and motor start-up current
- Large, backlit display is easy-to-see in less than ideal conditions
- In-rush current function for measuring starting current for motors, lighting, etc.
- Small body and jaws fit perfectly in your hand and into tight places
- Handy ‘Display Hold’ button keeps measurements on the display
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch)
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
- Improved low current measurement accuracy for new microprocessor technology