The Fluke v3000 FC Wireless AC Voltage Module is fully functional AC voltage meter that wirelessly relays AC voltage measurements to other Fluke Connect® enabled master units, listed below:
- Fluke 3000 FC DMM
- Fluke Ti200/300/400 Infrared Camera
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter Fluke Connect Mobile app
With the Fluke v3000 FC Wireless AC Voltage Module you can:
- Measure up to 1000 V True-RMS AC
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Use the logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
|Range¹ / Resolution
||6.000 V / 0.001 V
60.00 V / 0.01 V
600.0 V / 0.1 V
1000 V / 1 V
||45 Hz to 500 Hz
||1.0% + 3
|500 Hz to 1 kHz
||2.0% + 3
|Accuracy is specified as ± ([% of reading] + [number of least significant digits]). All ranges are autoranging.
Accuracy is specified from 5% to 100% of the range obtained by autoranging, from 18°C to 28°C.
1. All AC voltage ranges are specified from 1% of range to 100% of range.
2. Crest factor of ≤ 3 at full scale up to 500 V, decreasing linearly to crest factor < 1.5 at 1000 V.
3. For non-sinusoidial waveforms, add ± (2% of reading + 2% full scale) typical, for crest factor up to 3.
4. Do not exceed 107 V-Hz.
||3½ digits, 6000 counts, updates 4/sec
||2 AA, NEDA 15 A, IEC LR6
||Record up to 65000 readings
||2.4 GHZ ISM Band
|RF communication range
||Open air, unobstructed
||Up to 20 m
|Obstructed, sheetrock wall
||Up to 6.5 m
|Obstructed, concrete wall or steel electrical enclosure
||Up to 3.5 m
||-10°C to +50°C
||-40°C to +60°C
||0.1 X (specified accuracy)/°C (< 18°C or > 28°C)
||90% at 35°C, 45% at 40°C, 45% at 50°C
||ANSI/ISA 61010–1 / (82.02.01)
|CAN / CSA–C22.2 No 61010–1–12
||CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
||CSA, CE, FCC: T68-FBLE IC: 6627A-FBLE
|Ingress Protection (IP) rating
||16.5 x 6.35 x 1.4 cm (6.5 x 2.5 x 1.4 in)
||.22 kg (8 oz)
|Note: Not compatible with Fluke CNX test tools
Fluke Connect Compatibility Chart