With the striking design of the Fluke 330 Series Clamp Meters, there’s a new way for you make to current measurements. At how you use your tools, and how to get the results you need, faster and more conveniently. The result is a new, ergonomic concept, shaped to fit your hand and to access tight spots easily.
The Fluke 337 Clamp Meter is a top-of-the-line True RMS clamp meter with MIN/MAX capability and a large jaw that measures AC/DC current and voltage, ohms, motor start up current (in-rush) and frequency.
- Three year warranty
- True RMS clamp meter
- MIN/MAX capability
- Extra large jaw
- Measures AC/DC amps, AC/DC volts, ohms and motor start-up current
- Large, backlit display is easy-to-see in less than ideal conditions
- In-rush current function for measuring starting current for motors, lighting, etc.
- Fits perfectly in your hand and into tight places
- Handy ‘Display Hold’ button keeps measurements on the display
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch)
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
- Improved low current measurement accuracy for new microprocessor technology